Maca's Camping Ground
1156 Main Arm Road.
Upper Main Arm via Mullumbimby
Bookings: David McIlrath
+612 6684 5211
$15 - $40 per person, per night.
Set in the tranquil macadamia orchard and forest,
camping at Maca's is a
beautiful retreat from
the hectic hustle and bustle of everyday life.
Macas Camping Ground has an excellent ablutions block with showers, toilets, laundry facilities, and a kitchen for use by campers. The grounds are laden with trees for ample shade. The camping ground is set in a 300acre wooded block which is adjacent to the Mount Jerusalem National Park.
* Nature walks onsite or short drives away.
* 300 acres of breathtaking landscape for your exploration.
* Abundant variety of bird life.
* Byron Bay (Just 20 minutes drive)
* Jerusalem National Park is adjoined to the camping ground internally.
* Just 10 minute drive away from the edge of Jerusalem National park.
* Beaches are located 20 minutes drive away.
* Mt Warning stands at just 40 minutes drive via Uki.
Rates and Online Booking site
Maca's is a member of the NSW Ecotourism Assoc Inc.